From ArchiCAD 22
1. Make sure you have Inspace installed on your computer. (Instructions for downloading and installing Inspace can be found here.)
2. Open your ArchiCAD project.
3. Navigate to a 3D view of your project. 2D views such as plan, section and elevation are not compatible with the next step, so ensure you have a 3D view open.
4. Go to ‘File’ and ‘Save as’ so you can export your 3D model. Make sure that ‘Save as type’ is set to .fbx which is a compatible file type with Inspace.
5. Additional export options will pop up. Here you can include or exclude textures, and optimise your file for VR. Click 'ok when ready.
6. Launch Inspace, and input your login and account details.
7. On the Project Management screen, select ‘Create New Project’. Here you can simply drag and drop your ArchiCAD project (.fbx), or input it by manually locating your newly exported .fbx file.
If you’ve opened a project once, it will be saved in your My Projects list. You can access all your projects from the My Projects list. Note that if you update your original ArchiCAD file, you will need to re-import it to Inspace to get the latest changes.