1. Make sure you have Inspace installed on your computer. (Instructions for downloading and installing Inspace can be found here.)
2. Open any Sketchup (.skp) project file.
3. Under the ‘Files’ tab, select ‘Export’ and ‘3D Model’.
4. Make sure you export your Sketchup project as either a .FBX file, or .OBJ file, as Inspace is compatible with these file types.
5. Select the ‘Options’ button to reveal additional settings. Make sure you check the ‘Triangulate all faces’ setting.
6. Export the Sketchup file! This may take some time, depending on how large the model is and how complex the geometries are.
7. Launch Inspace, and input your login and account details.
8. On the Project Management screen, select ‘Create New Project’. Here you can simply drag and drop your Sketchup file (.FBX or .OBJ), or input it by manually locating your project file.
Once you’ve opened a project, it will be saved in your My Projects list. You can access all your projects from the My Projects list. Note that if you update your original Sketchup file, you will need to re-import it to Inspace to get the latest changes.