Setting up the HTC VIVE
HTC Vive is a good choice if you're after a room scale VR experience to freely explore your designs.
- Pick a room with at least 1.5m X 2m of free space making sure it's not in direct sunlight or too reflective.
- Plug in the Base Stations (sensors) in two opposite corners of the play area
- Connect the HTC Vive headset to the computer and turn on your controllers.
- Download and install Steam on your computer. Open Steam once installed and login to your steam account.
- Download and install SteamVR from Steam> Library > Tools.
- Open Steam VR and run the room setup.
(For a more detailed tutorial, visit the HTC Vive support page here.)