- Make sure you have River Fox installed on your computer. (Instructions for downloading and installing River Fox can be found here.)
- Open Revit and locate the project you wish to view.
- Navigate to the River Fox plugins banner and click “view in VR”
- The River Fox console will pop up and you may be asked to enter your licence key.
- Your project will appear in the River Fox window.
- Put on your headset and start exploring!
Once you’ve opened a project once it will save in your My Projects list. You can access all your projects from the My Projects list. Note that if you update your original Revit file, you will need to re-import it to River Fox to get the latest changes.