Your files are your own! River Fox is not a web-based program which means that none of your files or documents is being uploaded onto a cloud server. River Fox sources local files so we do not have access to them. The only points where internet access is required are the initial licence checks and program updates.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is River Fox and why do I need it?
- 2. Can my computer run River Fox?
- 3. Does River Fox support Mac OS?
- 4. Which 3D Modelling programs does River Fox support?
- 5. I have files that contain sensitive information. How secure are my files on River Fox?
- 6. Will I get motion sick? (Why do I have to teleport?)
- 7. What’s the difference between the subscription tiers?
- 8. Does internet speed affect quality?
- 9. Does River Fox support multi-user?
- 10. Okay! How do I create a River Fox account?