Your files and the information contained in them are completely private to you. Inspace is not a web-based program, therefore none of your files or documents are stored on a cloud server. Inspace sources local files, so we do not have access to them. The only points where internet access is required are the initial licence checks and program updates.
Articles in this section
- What is Inspace, and why do I need it?
- Can my computer run Inspace?
- Does Inspace support Mac OS?
- Which 3D modelling programs does Inspace support?
- I have files that contain sensitive information. How secure are my files on Inspace?
- Will I get motion sickness using virtual reality?
- Does internet speed affect quality?
- Does Inspace support multi-user?
- How do I create an Inspace account?
- Where can I submit feedback and add suggestions?