Your files are your own! Inspace is not a web-based program which means that none of your files or documents is being uploaded onto a cloud server. Inspace sources local files so we do not have access to them. The only points where internet access is required are the initial licence checks and program updates.
Articles in this section
- What is Inspace and why do I need it?
- Can my computer run Inspace?
- 3. Does Inspace support Mac OS?
- Which 3D Modelling programs does Inspace support?
- I have files that contain sensitive information. How secure are my files on Inspace?
- Will I get motion sick? (Why do I have to teleport?)
- Does internet speed affect quality?
- 9. Does Inspace support multi-user?
- 10. Okay! How do I create an Inspace account?
- Where can I submit feedback and add suggestions?