Currently, River Fox allows a user to independently explore the scene in desktop mode while another person is in VR. This local multi-user function will allow teams to collaborate within the one model or for the presenter to help guide a client through the VR scene.
Articles in this section
- 1. What is River Fox and why do I need it?
- 2. Can my computer run River Fox?
- 3. Does River Fox support Mac OS?
- 4. Which 3D Modelling programs does River Fox support?
- 5. I have files that contain sensitive information. How secure are my files on River Fox?
- 6. Will I get motion sick? (Why do I have to teleport?)
- 7. What’s the difference between the subscription tiers?
- 8. Does internet speed affect quality?
- 9. Does River Fox support multi-user?
- 10. Okay! How do I create a River Fox account?